Job has been offered on 1st September and Accepted.
LIVE IN Au Pair Position in Dublin City Centre to look after our son who is 4 1/2 years old.
• Morning 8am – 9am Breakfast & Walk to School
• Monday – Thursday Afternoon 1pm – 4.30pm Pick up from School & Lunch
• Friday Afternoon 4pm
• Breakfast with the child before you walk him to school
• Pick up from School and making eating lunch with the child
• Teaching - Letters, Numbers, Spelling, Dance, Cuddles & lot of playing, History and National gallery visits
• Daily walk to the local park and his grandfather works around the corner from the apartment so daily visit to the shop.
• You will have access to a leap travel card and petty cash for use with the child when you are travelling together.
• We will look for one babysitting night per month
• Shared room with the child four nights per week.
Every weekend free in the apartment as we leave Dublin
A minimum of 20 paid holidays during the year and every Bank Holiday.
We live in a first-floor city centre apartment close to the Cineworld Cinema, it's a modern apartment and you have:Hi-Speed Internet access 60+MB
You need to be based in Dublin have excellent English and an interest in children